HR & Payroll Administrator
VENTION MEDICAL + ADVANCED COMPONENTS
Vacancy for a Warehouse Operative, this is a Job bridge Internship. Start date: ASAP
• The Warehouse Operative is responsible for the effective control of all incoming/outgoing goods and inventory in the warehouse, and maintaining the warehouse in accordance with GMP requirements.
• Perform incoming inspections and record the receipt of raw materials and supplies.
• Support the inventory control system as per the Vention Medical quality system.
• Ensure accuracy of inventory through cycle counting, effective location management and accurate record keeping.
• Minimise stock adjustments through effective warehouse control and procedure implementation.
• Organise the shipment of finished product, samples and equipment through packing for safe transportation, using the most appropriate cost-effective transportation.
• Complete the invoicing for all goods in/out through the department ensuring that all reconciliations are completed in a timely fashion in supporting the Finance department on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
• Monitor warehouse/production consumables, maintaining a buffer to ensure no ‘stock-outs’ and re-order where necessary
• Transfer components into production (using the FIFO system), ensuring that Production do not have ‘stock outs’.
The Warehouse Operative should have experience in a warehouse environment, preferably in a medical device/pharmaceutical organisation or 3 years experience in a similar manufacturing environment.
The Warehouse Operative should have a forklift licence or be capable of obtaining one.
Ability to effectively manage a wide range of diverse activities simultaneously.
Self starter with good organisational, motivational and inter-personal skills and the ability to follow standardised procedures where applicable.
Must be able to demonstrate IT proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and the use of the Internet.